Sharon Hurley Hall, Professional Writer & Blogger, Journalist: Resume
To help small businesses and online entrepreneurs grow their authority, business and profits by creating well-written, well-researched and factual content.
- 30 years of professional writing for print and online media in the UK, US, Canada and elsewhere
- Journalist and editor for trade publications covering niches including finance, education, youth work, design technology
- Qualified university educator – specialty in journalism
- Launched business in 2005 offering professional business writing services
- Specialism in writing in-depth guides and white papers.
- Specialty subjects include: marketing, analytics, social media, search engine optimization, business, cloud computing and language
- Financial Times; National Youth Agency; Design and Technology Association (all in the UK)
- IBM, Liberty Mutual, the Content Standard
- Crazy Egg, Growth Lab, Mirasee, Crackerjack Marketing, Smartling, OnePageCRM, Search Engine People, PEX Card
Recent Writing Projects
- Series of in-depth guides for Crazy Egg on analytics and social media topics
- Ghostwriter for white papers on WordPress
- Ghostwriter for email marketing series on business and productivity
- Interviewed customers for major telecom industry company resulting in the creation of articles, blog posts and email newsletter articles
- Certified Optimization & Testing Specialist, Digital Marketer, April 2017
- MA – Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- MA – Media and Culture
- BA (Hons) French and Spanish
Contact me to find out how I can meet your content writing needs.