This year’s been busy. I’ve been running my Biz of Writing mentoring group since January, and my mentees are now clearer about their business and are creating excellent content for marketing.
But, of course, I’ve also been doing a lot of writing. Got to pay that college tuition somehow, right?
As you know, I’ve written more than 1 million words in the last three years alone, including 70+ bylined articles in my 2018 writing portfolio. I’m already set to increase that a lot with my writing output so far this year.
As always, there are several ghostwritten articles that aren’t on the list, but here’s my bylined work so far this year.
I write mainly about marketing topics for Registry.Pro
- Best Fresh WordPress Templates for an Upgrade in 2019
- How to Benefit From Local Micro-Influencers on Social Media
- 5 Email Marketing Mistakes That Can Sink Your Campaigns
- How to Get Started with Digital Remarketing
- 5 Ways to Make Your Email Newsletters Count
Get.LLC – NEW!
Tuts+ – NEW!
In 2019, I joined the Tuts+ Instructor team, writing how-to guides and pointing out useful templates from the Envato ecosystem.
- How to Quickly Make a Brochure In Microsoft Word Using a Template
- How to Make an Infographic With Google Slides Using a Template
- What Is an Infographic & How It Can Help Your Presentation
- 15 Top Meet the Team & Org Chart PowerPoint Templates for 2019
- 20 Stationery Templates With Professional Stationery Designs
- 15 Really Unique Infographic Templates for PowerPoint You’ll Love
Website Planet – NEW!
I write how-to guides and software roundups for Website Planet.
- 10 Steps for Finding an Amazing Copywriter on Fiverr
- How to Create a Successful Fiverr Gig
- 10 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- Hootsuite vs Buffer – Dare to Guess a Winner? [UPDATED 2019]
- Fiverr Logo Design – What You Need to Know [2019 Advice]
- 6 Social Media Tools Comparison for 2019 [+PRO TIPS]
Taboola – NEW!
This one speaks for itself. 🙂
I write in-depth articles about ecommerce marketing topics for Jilt.
- 15 questions about conversion optimization answered
- How to get started with conversational commerce
- How to create a great eCommerce landing page
Slickplan – NEW!
UX design isn’t one of my regular topics, but I enjoyed this project which included research and email interviews.
Words on the Page
The Writer’s Worth series on Lori Widmer’s blog is one I’m always happy to contribute to. It’s a way of helping newer writers gain confidence as they build their careers.
- Women In Marketing: How To Beat Career Challenges For The Money
- What Does it Mean When People Say Freelancers Will Write for Free?
- Social Media Definition: The Ultimate Guide That Will Make You Smarter
- Social Media Tools: What 50+ Of The Best Marketers Use
- Shopify Dispatch Issue #185 – Conversation rate optimization, Email marketing
- How to Stop Your To-Do List From Robbing You of Happiness and Accomplishment
- Quotes on finding your focus – What writers and others say
- 30 Blogger Tips on How to Grow Blog Readership
Last updated: May 2019