It’s been a great year for me. I’ve enjoyed writing about new topics, facing the challenge of creating in-depth resources and helping my clients attract their customers with stellar content. I’ve picked up some great testimonials, too. Here’s my bylined work from the last quarter of the year.
Articles by Sharon Hurley Hall
Smartling – NEW!
- 3 Reasons Why Borderless Digital Content Is a Must
- Marketing Organization – Picking Your Team for Global Expansion
- Translating Expressions? 10 Common Terms That Don’t Translate Well
- Content Personalization: Four Ways Businesses Benefit From Translating Content
- Emerging Economies: Five Tips for Expansion
- Breaking Down the Language Barrier With Hospitality Translation
- Popular Languages for Business Translation in 2015
- Troubleshoot User Experience (UX) for Better Conversions
- 15 Resources on Conversion Centered Design
- Back to Basics: Conversion Optimization 101
- How to Create Online Courses that Actually Sell
- 7 Ways to Boost Conversions with Personalization
- The Missing Link to Conversions: Relevance & How to Attain It
- Blogging on LinkedIn – Can It Convert?
- How to Turn Your Ebook Into a Conversion Booster
- 7 Tips on Boosting Conversions through Content with BuzzSumo
Adept Marketing – NEW!
- How Adept Helped a Non-Profit Raise $31,000 in 10 Hours – 7 Steps To Creating an Inspiring Landing Page
- Troubleshooting Universal Analytics
- New Patient Acquisition and the ROI of Digital Marketing for Dentists
Basic Blog Tips
- How to Retain SEO Clients
- 8 Fire Safety Tips for Kids
Sharon’s Interviews and Featured Appearances
- 21 Marketing Tips for Freelancers From The Most Successful Women in the Industry
- Top 25 Experts Give Advice on Content Marketing
- Why Become a Social Media Network Early Adopter?
- 20 of the Best Twitter Marketing Articles
- Desai Marketing Daily for Friday – October 10th, 2014
- 10 Web Analytics Tools: Analytical Tools Other Than Google Analytics
If you want to catch up on the rest of my 2014 work, check out these links: