November was a busy month, with some of the posts I wrote spilling over into December posting. Here’s a roundup.
- Ghostwriting: Does It Matter If You Don’t Get The Credit?
- Google+ For Writers and Self-Publishers, Redux
Basic Blog Tips
- Six Reasons Why I Won’t Be Blogging on Your Site
- Seven Reasons Why I Won’t Share Your Post on Twitter
Live Without A Job – interview
- Location Independent Freelance Writer: Sharon Hurley Hall
Live Your Love
- Twimbow – Reviewing The Rainbow Twitter Tool
Living Better at 50+
- Business in the Cloud: Is it Really Workable?
- Winter Weight Loss: Slow Carb Dieting for the Long Haul
Simply Stated Business
The Blog Shop
Writing It Right For You
- Working From A Coffee Shop: Pros and Cons
Posts for Clients
- Scotland’s History and Culture – A Snapshot
- Chocolate: A History of Innovation
- A Whisky Tour of Scotland
- Five Favorite Scottish Foods And Drinks
- Cheap Airport Parking – Two Top Tips
- Five Things To Do in Scotland
- Looking For Luxury At Christmas? Try a Scottish Hamper
- Give the Gift of Coffee
- Zero Waste: Can We Achieve It?
- How To Save Water Around the Home
- Water: Four Questions Answered
- Five Things Brazil is Famous For
- Five Famous Colombian Exports
- Greener Business – A Call to Action
- Scotland – Cool Climate, Warm Welcome
- How To Select Self-Catering Accommodation
- Five Reasons to Choose A UK Cottage for Your Next Holiday
- Raining on Your Vacation? Don’t Be Depressed
- Four Reasons to Book A Short Term Rental
- Five Areas to See When You Visit Edinburgh
- Four Trips You Can Take from Edinburgh
- How to Prepare to Study Abroad
- Leaving University? How to Get Ready
- How to Get the Most Out of University Life
- and many more. These are just a selection.
In addition, I have several posts on the Global Good Group site and the RAG New York site and I’ve been writing travel posts for a site that hasn’t launched yet. If you want to see posts like these on your site, you know what you have to do – hire me!