Since my July roundup of guest blog posts published in June, I’ve been busy, and now I’ve got a few more to add to the list. Here’s what I’ve been working on in the last month or so.
- How Self Publishers Can Make the Most of Google+
- Lessons From My First Attempt at Self-Publishing
- Time To Get Started with Kindle Publishing
- Five Easy Ways For Self Publishers To Promote Their Books
- Thinking About Ebook Design: Self Publishing Case Study
Living Better at 50+
- Is Your Business Suffering From Self-Sabotage?
- How I Dropped a Size in Two Months with Slow-Carb
- Tips On Staying Healthy Over 50
Quips and Tips for Successful Writers
- Five Favorite Coffee Machine Drinks
- Is Coffee Good or Bad for You?
- Five Ways To Run A Greener Business
- Fat Loss And Other Benefits Of Drinking Water
- Three Greener Ways To Deliver The Goods
- Five Innovative Ways To Recycle Water Cooler Bottles
- How To Encourage Your Prospects to Engage with You Online – my Word Chef blog carnival entry
- 8 proofreading tips and techniques – an article I wrote for Daily Writing Tips reprinted on ragan.com