I help small business owners, online entrepreneurs, solo bloggers and group blogs grow their authority, profits and business by creating well-written, well-researched and accurate web content. Most of the time, that means blogging, ghost blogging, writing feature articles and writing news stories on topics including analytics, blogging, business, content marketing, marketing, SEO, social media, online backup, cloud computing, web tools and apps, writing and freelancing. Here are some of the places where you can find my work:
See my latest posts below or sign up for the Write on Time update to get them in your inbox.
- How Adept Doubled Revenue for an E-commerce Retailer with an Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Troubleshooting Universal Analytics
- 17 Services for Managing Cloud Storage
- 3 Tools to Create Stunning Graphics for Your Blog
- 12 Infographic Tips to Rock Your Content Marketing Strategy
- 28 Split Testing Tools for Mobile, WordPress and More
- Web Design Trends 2014 – What’s Next?
- Android: The Future of Wearable (and All) Computing?
- Why a Customizable CMS is Better for Business
- Get Your Social On With CoSchedule Editorial Calendar
- 4 Ways a Good Website Can Help Your Real Estate Business Stand Out
- 7 Key Features for a Successful Professional Association Website
- Designing for Mobile
- Why you need to re-assess your mobile strategy now
- Why You Must Include Mobile in Multi-Channel Publishing
You can find other examples of my work on my Contently writing portfolio. I also write web content and press releases and provide editing services. See my full list of services and check out my business values and testimonials from my clients.