I help small business owners, online entrepreneurs, solo bloggers and group blogs grow their authority, profits and business by creating well-written, well-researched and accurate web content. Most of the time, that means blogging, ghost blogging, writing feature articles and writing news stories on topics including analytics, blogging, business, content marketing, marketing, SEO, social media, online backup, cloud computing, web tools and apps, writing and freelancing. Here are some of the places where you can find my work:
See my latest posts below or sign up for the Write on Time update to get them in your inbox.
- A Simple Outreach Strategy with 2 Easy-to-Use Tools
- SMS Delivers Patient Support in Many Forms
- Reporting for Jury Duty: How SMS is Driving Civic Engagement
- Why Your Unhealthy Habits are Killing Your Productivity
- The Smartphone Generation and Healthcare Marketing
- Experian Explores the Value of Mobile Subscribers
- How to Combat Declining Email Open and Click-Through Rates
- SMS: The Missing Link in Customer Engagement?
- 5 Things You Should Know About Facebook
- 5 SEO Changes That Will Affect Your 2016 Strategy
- 6 Ways to Understand Your Social Media Customers
- 10 Shortcuts to Deliver Expert Content Marketing With Ease
- Why You Should Avoid Digital Sharecropping
- Memes for Marketing: Should You Use Them?
- 5 Ways to Get More Eyes on Your Blog Content
You can find other examples of my work on my Contently writing portfolio. I also write web content and press releases and provide editing services. See my full list of services and check out my business values and testimonials from my clients.