I help small business owners, online entrepreneurs, solo bloggers and group blogs grow their authority, profits and business by creating well-written, well-researched and accurate web content. Most of the time, that means blogging, ghost blogging, writing feature articles and writing news stories on topics including analytics, blogging, business, content marketing, marketing, SEO, social media, online backup, cloud computing, web tools and apps, writing and freelancing. Here are some of the places where you can find my work:
See my latest posts below or sign up for the Write on Time update to get them in your inbox.
- How to triple your email open rate in 5 easy steps
- 7 tips on controlling your email and social habit (so it doesn’t control you)
- How to Write A Mind-Blowing Title for Your Offer
- SaaS Marketing Done Right: How Buffer Turned Me Into a Paying Customer
- Think About the Funnel: How to Optimize Your Off-Site Presence on 8 Social Media Sites
- The Easy as Pie Guide to Installing Google Tag Manager
- 13 Conversion Boosting WordPress Plugins You Should Be Using in 2016
- Can You Make More Money With a Small Email List?
- How to Create a Case Study to Wow Your Visitors
- Why Businesses Should Care About Facebook Featured Photos
- 7+ Tools You Need to Get Started as a Solopreneur
- How to Manage Your Productivity & Workflow with Google Calendar
- 5 Ways to Achieve Productivity When You Have No Boss
- Using Google Analytics to Understand Your Social and Mobile Audience
- Multitasking Doesn’t Work (So Here’s How to Do It Better)
You can find other examples of my work on my Contently writing portfolio. I also write web content and press releases and provide editing services. See my full list of services and check out my business values and testimonials from my clients.