I help small business owners, online entrepreneurs, solo bloggers and group blogs grow their authority, profits and business by creating well-written, well-researched and accurate web content. Most of the time, that means blogging, ghost blogging, writing feature articles and writing news stories on topics including analytics, blogging, business, content marketing, marketing, SEO, social media, online backup, cloud computing, web tools and apps, writing and freelancing. Here are some of the places where you can find my work:
See my latest posts below or sign up for the Write on Time update to get them in your inbox.
- The Crazy Egg Guide to Facebook Marketing
- Motivate yourself to achieve with habit stacking
- Steal these 5 tricks reporters use for fresh article ideas
- How to sell online: 3 techniques for engaging prospects
- 4 simple steps to writing catchy headlines
- 7 approaches ultra-productive people use to get things done
- How saying no to distractions says yes to productivity
- The Crazy Egg Guide to Twitter Marketing
- 7 Key Steps to Improving Lead Generation from Your Website
- Why writing down your 3 MIT’s at night can change your life
- 5 ways to be a productive multitasker
- How can peer influence accelerate your sales strategy?
- Why failing to engage with leads is costing you the sale
- The Crazy Egg Guide to Google Search Console
- How to get customers to keep coming back
You can find other examples of my work on my Contently writing portfolio. I also write web content and press releases and provide editing services. See my full list of services and check out my business values and testimonials from my clients.